Amazon

Friday, March 4, 2011

Update: "Love In a College Town" on Luke Bryan's "Spring Break 3.. It's a Shore Thing"

I have now been able to listen to the 4th song on Luke Bryan's latest spring break edition EP.  "Love In a College Town"  is the fourth song on "Spring Break 3... It's a Shore Thing".  I mentioned in my previous post that I couldn't label this release as a hit, like the previous spring break editions, without hearing this song first.  I am happy to report that this song pushes the EP past that threshold.  "Love In a College Town" has a good beat, great lyrics, and a good guitar solo to start the song.  In this song, Luke sings about what most young adults experience while in college.  The song covers relationships, rumors, and failing test from all the distractions.  After reviewing this song, I definitely recommend downloading it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment