Amazon

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Miranda Lambert "Heart Like Mine" Review

Miranda Lambert’s newest single is starting to burn up the radio now.  Heart Like Mine comes from Miranda’s hit CD Revolution. This song is the normal up-beat song that Miranda usually sings. The song is about actions that she does wrong in life, such as drinking and smoking, but she believes that Jesus understands what is really in her heart.  I think this song is going to stir up some controversy. I have already seen some talk on the internet that leads me to believe that some religious people are going to be rubbed the wrong way by this single. I think they are not getting the point of what the song is about, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  I personally like the song and would recommend downloading the mp3, if you haven’t purchased the CD yet.
I have said that I will be reviewing CDs and plan to get some up soon.  However I thought it would be a good idea to add some singles in the mix.  Let me know your thoughts and suggestions.


No comments:

Post a Comment