Amazon

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Luke Bryan "Spring Break 3 ... It's A Shore Thing" Review

Luke Bryan releases his 3rd Spring Break EP this year.  If you go looking for it in stores, you're not going to find it. As with years past, this special edition is only available by download.  I listened to the previous two year's versions and loved them.  I haven't been able to find the fourth song "Love in a College Town" to listen to as of yet.  When I am able to listen to it, I will update you.  The first song is "In Love With the Girl".  I will say that there are not too many Luke Bryan songs that I don't like, but this is one of them.  Something about it just doesn't appeal to me. I think it is the beat or the chorus, not sure which one.  It is a song about a boy that has plans but they change because he meets a girl and falls in love.  "If You Ain't Here To Party" is typical of Luke's previous Spring Break mp3's.  The song is about going out on a Friday night to a club and partying.  The song has an up-beat tempo and is definitely one that you want to add to your collection.  "It's a Shore Thing" is the title track.  The song refers to how many college students spend there spring break, sitting on the beach, drinking beer, and partying like there is no tomorrow.  This is another great song that you must add to your Luke Bryan collection.  Overall,  I'm not sure I can proclaim this another hit EP without hearing the fourth song, but I definitely recommend "If You Ain't Here To Party" and "It's a Shore Thing".


No comments:

Post a Comment