Amazon

Monday, March 7, 2011

Brantley Gilbert To Valory Music Company


Brantley Gilbert has signed on with a new record label. Brantley released his first two albums, Modern Day Prodigal Son and Halfway To Heaven , with Average Joe Entertainment.  BG has now become a member of Valory Music Company.  While he will leave behind member and friend, Colt Ford at Average Joe, he will be joining the likes of Reba, Jewel, and Justin Moore at Valory.  I hope this will be a good move for him.  He is such a great artist that just hasn’t gotten the airplay he deserves on the radio.  As a matter of fact, in my area, I don’t think I have ever heard him on the radio (Thanks! Clear Channel).  I actually discovered BG by listening to Colt Ford on Youtube and ran across the song, Dirt Road Anthem Featuring Brantley Gilbert.  I hope that Valory can help launch his career to the level it should be.  As of now, a new single is scheduled to be released in April, and a new CD will be out before the end of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment