Amazon

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bradley Gaskin Album Preview

This is just a little something different from the reviews I normally do.  It appears that my visitors are interested in the new singer Bradley Gaskin.  My review of “Mr. Bartender” is currently the most successful page I have on the blog, receiving about 85 percent of the site’s traffic since I posted the review.  Gaskin has been making tours to country music radio stations in Alabama and Tennessee.  There are a few videos that some of the stations have posted to YouTube.  I found one song that Gaskin has repeatedly sung at each session with the radio stations and I believe it’s pretty safe to say that it will be on his first album.  “I Hate That Beach” is a great song that is being sung acoustically and once again he displays his great vocals.  I think this also shows that his sound isn’t just studio produced like many artists are now.  Most people can sound good on an album, but when they sing live, it all falls apart. 

There is still no date for the release of the album.  I had originally heard that May was when the album was supposed to be released, but I checked his website and it only states that the album will be released in the summer. When the album does come out, I’m sure “I Hate That Beach” will be one of the big hits on it.  I can't promise this song will be on the album, but it would be a shame if it is left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment